- Advocate: For the interests of the psychedelic community.
- Represent: Provide an informed and balanced public voice for the psychedelic community in political and social forums.
- Engage: Facilitate the creation and delivery of resources to strengthen community education, cohesion and direction with a focus on reducing harms and maximising benefits.
- Educate: Help to educate the community on evidence-informed effects and best-practice. Seeking to reduce the stigma associated with drugs in the wider community, using an evidence-based approach.
- Network: provide a hub from which related groups can meet and coordinate, creating greater cohesion and power from which social change can arise.
The Australian Psychedelic Society-Sydney presents an afternoon tackling the dark side of psychedelics on Sunday October 27 in Sydney. We will be hosting an afternoon with the insighful, James W. Jesso, whilst also handing over the microphone to you, the psychedelic community, to share your own stories. “Bad trips: rehabilitating after psychedelic turmoil” Bad Trips […]Continue reading
Marco Stojanovik Following a review of clinical trial results and consultation with external advisors, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted approval for Spravato to be used in patients with treatment-resistant depression in the United States. Spravato is a nasal spray produced by Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. that contains esketamine hydrochloride, a chemical mirror to […]Continue reading