- Advocate: For the interests of the psychedelic community.
- Represent: Provide an informed and balanced public voice for the psychedelic community in political and social forums.
- Engage: Facilitate the creation and delivery of resources to strengthen community education, cohesion and direction with a focus on reducing harms and maximising benefits.
- Educate: Help to educate the community on evidence-informed effects and best-practice. Seeking to reduce the stigma associated with drugs in the wider community, using an evidence-based approach.
- Network: provide a hub from which related groups can meet and coordinate, creating greater cohesion and power from which social change can arise.
The Australian Psychedelic Society – Sydney will be hosting a mushroom themed event on June 30th at The University of Sydney. Speakers DR MARG ROSS Marg is a consultant clinical psychologist and the clinical lead in Australia’s first ever psychedelic clinical trial. The trial will be based at St Vincent’s Hospital in Melbourne and it will […]Continue reading
The Australian Psychedelic Society attended the Rainbow Serpent Festival This January the APS crew have been having a good ole time at the Rainbow Serpent Festival. This year we hosted a panel discussion alongside PRISM: Psychedelic Research in Science & Medicine and Mind Medicine Australia. We also hosted a stall where we collected thousands of signatures for […]Continue reading